Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Music

So today I listened to a song that I hadn't heard since I was 14, and it definitely affected me more than it did back then. It's just one of those songs you (well me) can't help but cry while listening to it. Everyone has one of those songs that strikes some sort of nerve, but I honestly cannot say why this one has such an impact on me. It's about a married couple who gets into a fight and the wife storms off and ends up in a car crash and all she can think about is how "I love you" was not the last thing she said. I'm neither married, nor do I even own a car, much less drive, but I do think that it has a very important message. Don't ever let anger get the best of you, and if you care about someone, make sure that they always know it because you can never know what the day might bring to you or your loved ones. 

I think at the end of the day, that I love you should always be the last thing you said.

"The Last Thing She Said" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOXKmMFtCrE  

No comments:

Post a Comment